After a health scare earlier this year, rock band Rolling Stones’ frontman Mick Jagger assured everyone that he is in a good condition after posting a video on Twitter of himself busting some moves.
The 75-year-old singer underwent heart valve surgery, forcing the Rolling Stones to delay their North American “No Filter” tour in order for him to receive medical treatment. Jagger previously offered his apologies, with the tour now postponed to July this year.
Check out just how much Jagger still has the moves in him in the video he posted:
— Mick Jagger (@MickJagger) May 15, 2019
Story from Reuters.
Check our other music-related pieces below:
- Rock band Led Zeppelin to release their first-ever documentary
- Calypso Rose: 79 and living life to the fullest
- The Cranberries release final album “In the End” in honor of Dolores O’Riordan
- Bruce Springsteen to release 19th album “Western Stars” in June
- 83-year-old Richard Green ticks off bucket list with Louis Tomlinson