INC.redible Cosmetics has collaborated with elderly online sensation Baddie Winkle in making a capsule beauty collection, with Baddie herself modelling in the new products.
So happy that I could do this!” Baddie told her 3.8 million followers on Instagram. INC.redible referred to Baddie as ‘a true glow queen’, saying they “teamed up with her to bring you a badass beauty collection which sees beyond age, color, and boundaries.”
Part of this new makeup series are ‘Rollin’ It Back Rainbow Rollerball Lip Gloss,’ a ‘Double Perks Rainbow Sheet Boob Mask’, and a ‘Baddie’s Got the Gold Rainbow Highlighter’ – the latter boasting an illustration of Baddie’s own face created from makeup.
Baddie became an internet sensation at age 85, and has since modelled for the likes of Missguided and Urban Decay. Other senior ladies like who have made it big recently are 69-year-old Maye Musk for Covergirl, and 90-year-old supermodel Daphne Selfe.
Story from AFP.
Check out our other pieces on seniors making it big online:
- Moves Like Jagger: Rolling Stones’ lead singer is well and kicking
- TV variety show host and actress Whoopi Goldberg launching her own fashion line
- Prince Charles to open “Granary Lodge” bed-and-breakfast in Scotland
- Country singer Dolly Parton to launch her own fashion line
- Man posts drawings on Instagram for his grandchildren